DISCOVER EINHELL TOMBOLA
THERE ARE CHANCES BUT HOW TO WIN
If you bought a Power X-Change item from the participants articles list below, between 12.04.2021 - 13.08.2021, you can register here:
- Buy Power X-Change products from the selected ones.
- Enter the Einhell website or the competition page.
- Sign up for the tombola.
- Subscribe to the newsletter.
THE OFFICIAL REGULATIONS OF THE ADVERTISING LOTTERY ("CAMPAIGN") "CRAFT AND EINHELL REWARD YOU!"
Conditions for participation
Section 1: Contest organizer
The organizer of the campaign "CRAFT AND EINHELL REWARDS YOU!" (hereinafter referred to as "Contest") is EINHELL ROMANIA S.R.L. with headquarters in Dragomiresti Deal Village, Dragomiresti Vale Commune, Aleea Maria - Laura, no. 5, Dragomiresti Industrial Park, Hall B1, Ilfov County, tel / fax 021.318.55.44 / 021.404.33.35, registered at the Trade Register Office under no. J23 / 611/2008, fiscal code RO 15901944, legally represented by General Manager Cornel Tutuianu as Administrator.
Section 2: Object
- The purpose of the Campaign is to promote the Power X-Change products from EINHELL Romania SRL.
- The contest will take place according to the present Regulations, the stipulations of which are mandatory for all participants.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participant confirms that he has read the stipulations of this regulation and agrees with them.
- The participants undertake to comply with the provisions, terms and conditions established by this regulation.
Section 3: Place and duration of the contest
- The raffle contest with online draw "CRAFT AND EINHELL REWARDS YOU!" will take place from 12.04.2021, at 00:00 until 13.08.2021, at 23:59, the period in which registrations can be made for participation.
- The promotion campaign and the drawing of the winners will take place exclusively online..
- After the closing date of the Campaign, respectively 13.08.2021, at 23:59, the Organizer no longer has any responsibility and no longer assumes any obligation in connection with any circumstance that could eventually lead to the conclusion of the actuality or continuation of the Campaign.
Section 4: Contest Rules
- The contest rules are available to any applicant, free of charge, for the entire duration of the Campaign, in electronic format, on the Contest page at www.einhell.ro/ro-ro/tombola.html
- According to the free decision of the Organizer, the campaign can be publicized in order to inform the public, including through advertising materials and / or for information purposes. The information that such materials may contain will be interpreted in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify or change the rules, with the obligation to notify the public, in the same manner as the initial information publication on the website www. Einhell.ro/tombola
- The participants have the obligation to go through the changes, as long as they are displayed on the mentioned website. The organizer will not make other information requests besides the display on the mentioned page.
Section 5: Rights and conditions of participation
- All individuals with a minimum age of 16 having their domicile and residing in Romania and legal entities with their registered office in Romania can participate in this Contest.
- The following categories of persons cannot participate in the Contest: the organizer's employees or their relatives in a direct line up to the 4th degree; the employees of any collaborating companies of the organizer involved in carrying out any activities related to the organization and development of the Contest or their relatives in a direct line up to the 4th degree;
- Einhell product present in the list of Power X-Change products available with this Regulation and must register the purchase on the website www.einhell.ro/ro-ro/ raffle / terms-of-participation-einhellro.html, on the occasion of registration for the contest.
- The right to participate belongs exclusively to the participant who meets the conditions imposed by the Regulation.
- By participating in the contest, the participants declare that they have understood and accepted the fact that the Organizer has the legal obligation to make public the names of the winners and the prizes awarded. Thus, the names and surnames of the designated winners and the prizes awarded will be published on the contest website www.einhell.ro/tombola
- The right to participate in the contest is lost if a person provides false, erroneous or inappropriate data or information in completing personal data, and if the winner provided such data he will be disqualified and a new award will be organized .
- The Organizer does not assume responsibility for any false information provided by the Participants, nor for the processing of the information thus provided.
Section 6: Competition mechanism
- Users will be informed of the contest on the dedicated web page "MASTER AND EINHELL REWARD YOU!" on the page www.einhell.ro/ro-ro/tombola/termeni-de-participare-einhellro.html
- Participants can register for the contest starting with 12.04.2021 at 00:00 and until 13.08.2021, at 23:59, after purchasing, during the Campaign period, a product from the Power X-Change product list presented in the Regulation, by filling in the form and registering the invoice / fiscal receipt related to the acquisition.
- In the registration form the participant must enter the following identification data: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, serial number and voucher or invoice for the purchase of an Einhell product from the list of items attached to this regulation and to follow the instructions to complete the registration.
- Anyone can participate several times, but provided that they enter in the contest different vouchers / purchase invoices, at each registration, of the Power X-Change products from the eligible list, corresponding to purchases made during the contest.
- The contest will have two categories of draws in which the winners will be designated:
- (i) monthly draws, which will take place on the 25th of the following month, during the competition period, after which a winner will be designated from among the entrants until the date of each draw;
- (ii) the final draw, which will take place on 25.08.2021 following which the winners of Prizes 1, 2 and the monthly prize number 3 will be designated. At the final draw a participant can be designated a winner for only one prize. of the three mentioned.
Sectiunea 7: Premiile concursului
- Prizes are awarded for the two categories of draws, in a total commercial value of RON 13,920, representing 4 monthly prizes and 2 prizes related to the final draw (each prize having an individual commercial value according to the list below):
- 1-st Prize - Electric bicycle E- Bike Power X-Change + 2 x Starter Kit with 4 Ah batteries, code 4850051 and 2x4512042, selling price 8000 lei.
- 2-nd Prize - Electric scooter ElMoto 2 x Starter Kit with 4 Ah batteries, code 6000052 and 2x4512042, selling price 4000 lei.
- 4 Monthly prizes of a Power X-Change 5.2 Ah Battery, code 4511437, selling price 480 lei.
- Organizer reserves the right to replace the prizes initially provided with other prizes with an equivalent value and characteristics, and no claims can be made in this regard.
- The winner may not claim the value, refund or change of the prize in any situation.
Bicicleta electrica Power X-Change E-Bike
Electric bicycle E-Bike Power X-Change + 2 x Starter Kit with 4 Ah batteries, code 4850051 and 2x4512042, catalog price 8000 lei.
• Putere: 36V / 250W
• Pedal assistance up to 25 km / h
• Shimano Altus 8-speed gearbox
• Multifunctional tachometer
Electric scooter ELMOTO KICK
2-nd Prize - ElMoto electric scooter 2 x Starter Kit with 4 Ah batteries, code 6000052 and 2x4512042, catalog price 4000 lei.
• Power: 36V / 450W
• Maximum speed 20 km / h
• Range 20 km
• LED front / rear lights
Battery 18 V | 5.2 Ah Power X-Change Plus
4 monthly prizes of one - Power X-Change 5.2 Ah battery, code 4511437, catalog price 480 lei.
• Maximum power: 1260 W
• Li-Ion technology without self-discharge
• Einhell Active Battery Management System
Section 8: Designation of winners
- The winners will be designated by the Organizer through draws using a random number generator program and will be announced by Einhell Romania by phone and e-mail, and the names of the winners and the prizes will be published on the contest website.
- Monthly draws will take place on the 25th of each calendar month, during the contest period.
- The final draw will take place on 25.08.2021.
- All participants in the contest must meet the conditions of the Rules.
- The winners will be announced within a maximum of 3 working days, from the date of each draw.
- The draws will be made through the website www.tragerilasorti.ro
- In order to extract the winners in a transparent and impartial way, we will use the independent service TrageriLaSorti.ro, operated by S.C. Konk Media SRL.
- The following personal data will be temporarily uploaded to this platform: email, name, surname, telephone number.
- The data will be used by the software installed on the servers of TrageriLaSorti.ro, exclusively for the random extraction of the winners and for the possibility of querying the database by the participants, to confirm the registration in the contest. At 3 months * from the extraction, the data will be permanently deleted from the TrageriLaSorti.ro servers.
Section 9: Notification and delivery of prizes
- The winners of the contest and the prizes awarded will be published on the contest website www.einhell.ro/ro-ro/tombola/termeni-de-participare-einhellro.html within a maximum of 3 working days from the date of the draw. Subsequently, the winners will be contacted through the contact details provided by the participant (phone, e-mail) and will be communicated the ways in which they can take possession of the prize.
- The winner will receive the prize no later than 5 working days from the communication of the delivery address, as follows: the winner will provide the delivery address and a contact telephone number to send the prize by courier.
- If it is the case, the Organizer undertakes to withhold and transfer the tax due for the incomes consisting in the prizes granted to the winners with Romanian citizenship in accordance with the provisions of art. 110 paragraph (3) of the Fiscal Code, with the subsequent amendments and completions, any other obligations of any other nature, in connection with them, being the exclusive task of the winners.
- In the case of winners of other citizenship, but residing in Romania, the obligation to transfer the tax to the competent authority rests with the Organizer, in case of an agreement to avoid double taxation between Romania and the winner's state of origin, the Winner being obliged to gives the contest to provide all the necessary documents requested by the Organizer, its refusal for this purpose giving the Organizer the right to refuse the award.
Section 10: Termination of the Contest
This Contest will cease by right on 13.08.2021, at 00:00.
Section 11: Protection of personal data
- The processing of personal data is carried out in order to give the possibility to respond to the invitation to participate in the campaign and to be designated the winner and subsequently for the acceptance and possession of the prize. The processing of personal data will be carried out legally, in compliance with the processing principles provided by specific legislation, in order to participate in this campaign, validate the winners and award prizes and to meet the legal obligations of the Organizer related to awarding prizes. and the financial-accounting records related to the awarding of the prizes. The data of the winners will be stored for the period imposed by law for keeping the accounting supporting documents in compliance with confidentiality and the law on archiving, in order to prove to the Romanian tax authorities the fulfillment of legal obligations.
- The Organizer undertakes that personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except for its proxies / agents and contractual partners involved in the conduct of the Campaign and except as provided in the following paragraph.
- By registering for this Campaign, the participants agree with the provisions of these Regulations and declare that they have understood and accepted that, if they win, their first and last names and prizes will be made public in accordance with the legal obligations of the Organizer.
- The Organizer undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, of the Participants, stored during the Campaign and thereafter. The organizer undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data of the Contest Participants and to use them according to the legislation in force.
- Participants in the contest are guaranteed the rights provided by Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as follows:
- The right of access to data according to which any data subject has the right to obtain from the operator a confirmation that personal data concerning him are processed or not and in this case affirmative, access to the respective data;
- The right to request the operator to rectify or delete personal data or to restrict the processing of personal data relating to the data subject or the right to oppose the processing under the conditions provided by the applicable legal provisions;
- The right to file a complaint outside a supervisory authority (National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing,)
- Without affecting your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, please contact us in advance at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise that we will make every effort to take the complaint seriously and resolve it. notified issues. You also have the right to go to court.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time regarding the processing of personal data when the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect previous processing.
- The right to intervene on the data according to which any data subject has the right to obtain, upon request and free of charge: a) as the case may be, the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data whose processing is not in accordance with law, especially incomplete data or inaccurate; b) as the case may be, the transformation into anonymous data of the data whose processing is not in accordance with the law; c) the notification to third parties to whom the data were disclosed, of any operation performed according to letter. a) or b), if such notification does not prove impossible or does not involve a disproportionate effort towards the legitimate interest that could be harmed.
- The data may be disclosed exclusively to recipients who are suppliers of the Organizer, such as the courier delivering the prize, auditors, etc.
- At the express request of any of the Participants, the Organizer will ensure the exercise of any of the rights provided in this article. In order to exercise these rights, the participants registered in the contest will send to EINHELL ROMANIA S.R.L. on the address from Dragomiresti Deal Village, Dragomiresti Vale Commune, Aleea Maria - Laura, no. 5, Dragomiresti Industrial Park, Hall B1, Ilfov County, tel / fax 021.318.55.44 / 021.404.33.35, a written request, dated and signed. If the deletion of data during the campaign period will be requested, the Organizer will analyze whether it can grant the request in full or in part, taking into account its legal obligations regarding data retention.
- The Organizer may refuse to delete the data of the participants insofar as there are other legal provisions that require their maintenance in order for the Organizer to fulfill some legal obligations.
Section 12: Limitation of Liability
- The organizer does not assume responsibility for errors in identification data, etc. provided by the winners; the accuracy of the contact data does not attract the responsibility of the organizer, being in the exclusive responsibility of the participants. As such, it has no obligation in case of providing the participants with erroneous data that led to the impossibility of sending the prize under normal conditions, to the impossibility of identifying a winner, etc.
- The organizer will not be responsible for the impossibility of a winner to get the desired prize.
- The organizer will not be responsible for delays in the delivery / delivery of prizes caused by delays in the provision of services by its suppliers, courier services, etc.
- Complaints regarding the prize won, subsequent to the moment of signing the report of delivery-receipt / proof of receipt of the prize according to a document signed to the courier / mail company, will not be considered by the Organizer.
- The organizer does not assume responsibility for any disruption in the operation of telecommunications connections, servers, interfaces, web browsers and the like.
- The Organizer's decisions regarding the promotional campaign are final and applicable to all Participants.
The prizes not awarded will remain in the possession of the Organizer who may dispose of them freely in the manner he deems necessary or appropriate to his interests.
For questions related to the Regulations, how to participate, prize collection please contact us by phone: 0743 128 844 or email@example.com.
Prezentul regulament a fost autentificat, astazi, .........., intr-un singur exemplar original ce se va pastra in arhiva societatii profesionale notariale si trei duplicate, dintre care doua au fost inmanate partii.
EINHELL ROMANIA SRL,