Warranty Conditions of Einhell
Beyond the statutory warranty claim, Einhell grants to its end customer a manufacturer warranty of 24 months for tools and 6 months for batteries from the date indicated on the sales receipt covering all technical defects being within Einhell's responsibilty. When registering the products online within 30 days of the purchase date, Einhell extends those warranties to 3 years for tools and 2 years for Power X-Change batteries.
There is no warranty claim in the following cases
- improper use and storage (explicit reference that the rules described in the operating instructions have been violated)
- wear caused by the customer (e.g. blunt saw blades, consumed carbon brush etc.)
- wear and secondary damages due to a lack of maintenance, repair, lubricants (e.g. overheating damages due to blocked cooling slots, bearing damages resulting from dirt, frost damages etc.)
- damages obviously resulting from excessive use / overload
- damages caused by improper / inappropriate supplies (e.g. wrong fuel)
- damages caused by obvious operating errors
- load-induced break of housing components or attachments due to abnormal strain
- load-induced warping / deformation of housing components or attachments due to abnormal strain
- damages resulting from operating supplies that are overfilled or leaking due to improper storage, in appropriate cleaning agents or other chemicals damaging components
- damages due to improper exposure to extreme temperatures (e.g. freeze fractures, thermal deformation of components etc.)
- damages due to permanent exposure to ultraviolet irradiation
- devices without any recognizable defect
Do you need help?
For any question on your Einhell products or technical difficulties, please contact our service hotline.
Monday till Thursday
8.30 am to 5.15 pm
8.30 am to 4 pm