We stand for
Reliability, flexibility and teamwork are values that we live out at Einhell. These are just not what we seek from our new talent, but also what we promise you.
Experienced experts or freshers:
Einhell offers different jobs suitable for all life situations. If you are also looking for a pleasant work environment, cooperative colleagues, fair compensation, flexible timings, and personal development opportunities, then become a part of our Einhell family now.
Our company values
Our job vacancies
Demonstrator / Trainer
Department: Sales Traditional Trade / Modern Trade
Reports to: General Manager Romania– direct
Location: Field Based
The Demonstrator role is responsible for promoting the EINHELL brand to end users and distribution partners through product demonstrations and training sessions. The role also requires a level of support for our distribution partners as necessary to drive the business.
- Demonstrate the range of power tools and accessories to end users and distribution partners.
- Train & educate end users and distribution partners in the performance advantage and safe use of Einhell products.
- Maintain a high level of product, trade, and application knowledge.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions, and corporate events.
- Support distribution partners with store merchandising
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as required by the Line Manager from time to time.
- Ideally experience in or knowledge of construction industry, preferably with tools and services
- Practically minded with a technical aptitude and willingness to learn and apply new product or technical knowledge.
- Determination to build a career with a forward-thinking business.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship building skills both internally and externally.
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Outgoing and likeable personality who is able to work as part of a fast moving and growing team.
- Self-motivated and able to recognise new business opportunities.
- Must be willing to work away from home when necessary and occasional weekends (agreed in advance)
- Clean Driving License
- Necessary job tools (laptop, phone, car, demo tools)
- Varied and interesting work tasks in an inspiring, international engineering environment
- Continuous product trainings,
- International work environment
- Private health care package
- Lunch tickets
- Team building activities
Junior digital marketing specialist
Department: Sales & marketing
Reports to: General Manager Romania– direct
Location: office Based
- Managing inquiries and comments from the community on various channels such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and other platforms;
- Conception and implementation multi-channel marketing campaigns in;
- Coordination with the headquarter and marketing agency;
- Coordinate online campaigns and take care of the local social media channels;
- Creating a publication plan and publishing content on social networks;
- Monitoring and analysing the success of digital campaigns;
- Creating, sending and analysing newsletter campaigns.
- You are a marketing all-rounder, from managing online campaigns to creating graphic design for social media channels – you have a hands-on mentality;
- Demonstrable experience in fuelling different marketing channels;
- You have a good feel for languages and are communicative;
- Outstanding writing and communications skills in English;
- Solid brand awareness, ability to effectively prioritise time and budget;
- Experience in digital marketing is a benefit.
- Varied and interesting work tasks in an inspiring, international engineering environment;
- Continuous product trainings;
- International work environment;
- Private health care package;
- Lunch tickets;
- Team building activities.
National sales representative tools accesories KWB
Tasks and responsibilities:
Sells and promotes KWB accessories;
Responsible for achieving short and medium term company goals;
Detailed knowledge of products and competition;
Align parent company goals with those of B2B customers;
Present company products to customers, actively work on establishing and growing active assortments;
Actively participates in B2B and B2C product training and presentations;
Periodic analysis of customers, prices, products, competition;
Constantly visits customers and stores.
The perfect candidate has:
Knowledge of English language basic level, MS Office (Excel and Power Point);
Good communication skills;
Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar position;
Entrepreneurial way of thinking;
Active in solving any problems that arise regardless of their nature;
Technical knowledge, (mechanics, electrical, heat engines, ...) is an advantage.
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
Attractive salary package;
Laptop and telephone;
Work in a modern, fully equipped and technologically sound environment.
You didn't find the job you were looking for? Still want to apply? We will be glad to receive your application.
Your contact for applications
Phone: 021 318 55 44/45
Email: [email protected]
If you want to send your documents encrypted, please contact us upfront directly for a password.
Einhell Romania SRL
-Departamentul de personal-
A1, Industrial Park, Hala B1 Dragomiresti, Ilfov
Romania Str. Aleea Maria Laura Nr. 5, Cod: 077096