TE-TS 36/210 Li-Solo
- Member of the Power X-Change family, 2x18V batteries necessary
- Sturdy aluminium table, light and perfect sliding properties
- Pull-out table width extension on right side for wider workpieces
- Small and compact, ideal for limited space or mobile use
- The soft start function protects both the motor and the gear unit
- Ultra-sturdy parallel stop for exact longitudinal cuts
- Incl. angle stop for precise miter cuts of -60 to +60°
- High-grade carbide-tipped saw blade, developed for cordless saws
- Infinitely height adjustable saw blade for extra safety
- Saw blade can be tilted continuously up to 45° for miter cuts
- Extractor connection on housing and saw blade guard for less mess
- Holders for stowing away all the attachments on the equipment
- Recommendation for best results: PXC 2.5 Ah battery or higher
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Cordless Table Saw TE-TS 36/210 Li-Solo here:
|No-load speed||3800 min^-1|
|Saw Blade||210 mm x 30 mm|
|Number of saw teeth||40 Pieces|
|Swiveling range of saw blade||45 °|
|Max. cutting height at 90°||70 mm|
|Max. cutting height at 45°||45 mm|
|Size of working table||480 mm x 467 mm|
|Size of extension table right||480 mm x 70 mm|
|Extension table telescopic||370 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Cordless Table Saw TE-TS 36/210 Li-Solo.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Extend the guarantee period of your Einhell tool to 36 months - it is simple and free!
To extend the guarantee of your Einhell tool from 24 months to 36 months, all you have to do is register online within 30 days from the date of your purchase.
Get an extra year of guarantee - it is simple, quick and free: Register your Einhell product online within 30 days from the date of your purchase and enjoy a full 36-months guarantee.